expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Rabu, 21 Oktober 2015

MAKING SCRIPT OF DRAMA



Hello writers and readers !
Now I’m gonna show you about ”Making Script of Drama”
There are some tips to guiding you : 

2.      Deciding on Your Play’s Structure


3.      Writing Your Play


-          Outline your acts and scenes

-          Flesh out your outline by writing your play

-          Work on creating natural dialogue

-          Allow conversations to take tangents

-          Include interruptions in your dialogue

-          Add stage directions

-          Rewrite your draft as many times as needed

Well, let’s see the example:

Iteung and Kabayan
Once upon  a time, there lived a man and his mother. People usually called him Kabayan. He was a lazy man. He did nothing all day long. He never helped his mother to do household or her jobs. He just slept, woke up, took a bath, ate, daydreamed, and slept again.
One morning, when Kabayan was sleeping in front of his house, a voice of an old woman was heard.
Ambu              : ”Kabayan! Wake up now!
Kabayan          : ”5 minutes again Mom.
Ambu              : ”No! You have to wake up now! You must look for job!
Kabayan          : ”Okey Mom, I will find a job. It will be better if you go to kitchen and make a breakfast for me.
Ambu              : ”Huhh. What a damn kid you are!
Kabayan          : ”Yes I am. Thanks for say that. I love you.
            Kabayan’s mother had gone. Kabayan looked aroud. After he was sure that his mother disappeared, he continued sleeping.
            A few minutes later, there was a girl who came and brought some foods. She yelled as loud as she could.
Iteung              : ”Ambuuuuu!!! Are you in?
            Kabayan was shocked and woke up. He answered. The girl but his eyes was still closed.
Kabayan          : ”Shut up! Don’t you know that I’m sleeping now?”
Iteung              : ”Hey you! Bufallo! Wake up now!
            Kabayan opened his eyes slowly, and he saw a beautiful girl like an angel was standing beside him.
Kabayan          : ”Am I dreaming? Hey Girl, are you angel?
            Iteung kicked Kabayan with her foot to meke Kabayan woke.
Iteung              : ”Are you Ambu’s son?
Kabayan          : ”Yes I’m, my angel. Upss
Iteung              : ”Where is Ambu? Is there Ambu?
Kabayan          : ”Yes, she is in the house.
            Iteung entered the house. And Kabayan fell in love with Iteung in first time they met.
Iteung              : ”Ambu, is a man who was sleeping your son?
Ambu              : ”Ehhhm. Actually I don’t want to consider him as my son. Because he’s so lazy and there’s no women who want to be married with him. Poor him…
Iteung              : ”Hah, so he is single. Oh, Ambu I bring some foods for you.
Ambu              : ”Thanks Iteung, I really want you to be my daughter. You’re very kind.
Iteung              : ”Ohhh, actually I’m not just kind. I’m also pretty, isn’t?
Ambu              : ”Whatever!”
Iteung              : ”Okey, I want to go home now. See you later Mbu!
Ambu              : ”Yes, let’s go home now!
            In front of the house, Iteung met Kabayan again. Kabayan waited for Iteung.
Kabayan          : ”Wait,wait, my angel. (Kabayan stopped iteung)
Iteung              : ”Huh, by the way, I haven’t introduced my self to you. Well, I’m Iteung. And                 you?
Kabayan          : ”I’m Kabayan. Do you want to go home now? How if I take you home?
Iteung              : ”No no no, I can go home my self. Bye.
Kabayan          : ”Good bye my angel!
Kabayan          : ”What a beautiful girl!”
            The Kabayan fell unconsciously. Ambu went out.
Ambu              : ”Oh my to the God, Kabayan! What’s wrong with you? Kabayan, Kabayan! (yelled                    Ambu while touched Kabayan’s body)
            Ambu got an idea. She walked in, and took something. She took a gallon of water. And poured it to Kabayan’s face. Suddently Kabayan woke up.
Kabayan          : ”Iteung, my Angel! I will marry you! I promise!
Ambu              : ”What are you saying? What’s goin’ on?
Kabayan          : ”Oh mom, I think I love her. Please take me to Iteung’s house. I want to                          propose marriage to her. Please!
Ambu              : ”Oh my dear. You’re too brave if you want ro propose her. You’re just like                      pungguk who wants the moon.
Kabayan          : ”Don’t worry Mbu. I have prepared my heart to be broken. I won’t marry                                     anyone if I can’t get her.
Ambu              : ”Okey, I will. But face it like a man my buffalo.
Kabayan          : ”Of course Mbu, I will, I will.
            On the following day, Kabayan and Ambu went to Iteung’s house to propose Iteung. They knocked the door.
Ambu              : ”Iteung oh iteung! Come out please!
            Iteung came and she was surprised.
Iteung              : ”Ambu, Kabayan. Why do you come to my house? Is there any problem? Please come in
Kabayan          : ”Yes you right. There’s a big problem. Don’t you know that I feel so sick when   I think             about you every day and night? Moreover, I can not breath because of it.
Iteung              : ”So?
Kabayan          : ”Ahh. We come here because I want to propose you to be my wife. I really love you Iteung. Don’t you?
            Iteung just smiled and confused on what she had to say.
Iteung              : ”Sorry…
Ambu              : ”Please accept him, please.
Iteung              : ”Actually I want to accept his propose. But, I will accept him if he has had a job. I heard that he’s so lazy. How we can get a happiness in the future if you have’nt any job?
Kabayan          : ”Oke, for you my angel. I will find a job, for you and for our future.
            Then, Kabayan went home, and he was so confused. He didn’t know how to find a job. When he was walking with his mother he met his old friend.
Ayu                 : ”Hey, bro. long time no see. How are you? Oh, Ambu assalamu’alaikum.”
Kabayan          : ”Well, I’m not too good.
Ayu                 : ”Why?
Ambu              : ”He proposed iteung but he was refused and now he must look for a job if he                  wants iteung to be his wife.
Ayu                 : ”Oh iteung who is the most beautiful girl in this village?! Are you serious?
Kabayan          : ”Yeah..
Ayu                 : ”But, I think she is right.
Kabayan          : ”Hey, how cruel you are !
Ayu                 : ”Oooppssii I’m sorry I’m just kidding.
Kabayan          : ”Do you have an idea?
Ayu                 : ”Emmm wait ! I just remember that my office needs some employers, maybe                    you can get a job there.
Kabayan          : ”That’s a good news. Would you like to accompany me to propose that job?
Ayu                 : ”You can go there with me tomorrow.
            In the following day, Ayu accompanied Kabayan to the office.
Ayu                 : ”Excuse me Mam”
Mrs. Park         : ”Yes, come in
Ayu                 : ”I heard that this office need some employers. I bring my friend who wants to                 work here. Let’s introduce your self, Kabayan.”
Kabayan          : ”Good morning Ma’am. My name is Kabayan. I’m from faaar far away place.                  And I haven’t gotten any experience in working. Enough.
Mrs. Park         : ”Well, are you serious proposing a job in this office?
Kabayan          : ”Yes, of course I am. What’s wrong?
Mrs. Park         : ”Emmm, well, I’m so sorry. There’s a job left, but it is being a cleaning service. Would you?
Kabayan          : ”Emmmmmmm…
Ayu                 : ”Yes yes. He would.
Kabayan          : ”Ha.. ha.. ha (confused face)
Mrs. Park         : ”Okey, you are accepted. Congratulations.
            So, Kabayan worked in that office. As usually what he did at home, he became lazy. He slept in duty. He always delayed his job, Mrs. Park always became angry because of him.
            One day, when Kabayan was sleeping in the office, Mrs. Park saw him. She became angry.
Mrs. Park         : ”Hey you! Do you want to be fired?
Kabayan          : ”No bos.”
Mrs.pqrk          : ”Wake up and finish your job!
            One day, Ayu asked Kabayan to go to their village
Ayu                 : ”Don’t you miss your mother, Kabayan?
Kabayan          : ”Actually, I miss mother badly. I miss her voice when she shouted at me to do everything she wants.
Ayu                 : ”How if we ask some time off for visit our parents? I missing them badly.
Kabayan          : ”She won’t permit me. My job is unfinished.
Ayu                 : ”Hmmmmmm… If you say that your mother is sick, she will permit you. Trust me. It works!
Kabayan          : ”Good! Smart! Brilliant! Excellent! I’ll try it.
            Then Kabayan met his bos and ask her permission.
Kabayan          : ”Excuse me Mam, may I go home?
Bos                  : ” No to the max! Your job isn’t finished!
Kabayan          : ”Pleaseeeeeee! Permit me! May I? May I! My monster mother is sick now!                       She’s too old to face this world alone.
Bos                  : ”Are you sure? You lie!
Kabayan          : ”I’m sure. I can feel that my monster mother is crying and shouting my name                   right now. Don’t you hear her voice? Please… Help me, I don’t want to be a               Malin Kundang part 2! Yeah!
Bos                  : ”How awesome you are. Poor you. Lets go home.”
Kabayan          : ”code”
Bos                  : ”Yes, bring this. I just can give you this.”
Kabayan          : ”An envelop? Only it? Well… See you later boss.”
            Then, Kabayan went to his village.
Kabayan          : ”Asalamualaikum mom!
Ambu              : ”Kabayan? You still alive?
Kabayan          : ”Mom,I have a job!
Ambu              : ”Alhamdulilah, finally you can work.
Kabayan          : ”Ambu, because I have gotten  a job, Now, I will try to propose iteung again!
Ambu              : (take a long breath) ”Be  patient son,you can’t propose iteung anymore
Kabayan          : ”Why?
Ambu              : ”Iteung has gotten married with another guy.
Kabayan          : ”Hah!??!! She has!!?!aahhhh...”
Ambu              : ”OMG, that son ,why you have to be unconscious?(take some water)
Kabayan          : ”Argh! I don’t believe it! I will go to her house now!
            Kabayan went to Iteung’s house to prove the reality. But, he realized that Iteung had been a wife of another man. He tried to be patient, but he just could cry when he was on the way home.
Kabayan          : ”I’m fine, I’m fine, I’M NOT FINE!
            Since that day, Kabayan always did nothing. He was like, it couldn’t be explained. Just like this. But, he had to go to his office. After a month, he went to his office with his broken heart.
Ayu                 : ”What did you do when you were in your home? You’re be sought by bos. Go in to her room soon.
Kabayan          : ”Nothing.
            Kabayan went to Mrs. Park’s room. Actually, Mrs. Park fired Kabayan. Kabayan did nothing. He just could follow Mrs. Park’s decision and just went back home.
Kabayan          : ” I loss my job, loss my love, loss everything.”
            Six month latter when Iteung’s husband walked alone, He counted a lot of money. Suddenly, 2 thiefs came and tried to rob his money.
Risma              : ”Hey you!!! give me all of your money!
Ayu                 : ”Give your money or I will kill you!
Merita              : ”NO!This is mine!
            Then the hard war began. Finally, the thiefs won the war. Iteung’s husband was dead. It was the second chance for Kabayan to get closer with Iteung. Kabayan heard this news. He intended to entertain Iteung.
Iteung              : (cried)
Kabayan          : ”Settle down, Iteung.” (said Kabayan while getting closer to Iteung)
Iteung              : ”How can I? Don’t say anything if you never feel what I feel now!
Kabayan          : ”You’re wrong Iteung, I’ve ever felt what you feel now.
            Iteung looked at Kabayan’s eyes. But, she didn’t say anything.
Kabayan          : ”Don’t you remember when you broke my heart? You leave me right? Don’t you know, that time I couldn’t wake up from that scary dream. But I had to realize that I’ll have a better day someday, although It’s not with you. You have to wake up too, from now and for the next day. I’ll always be your side.
Iteung              : (smiled) I’m so sorry.
Kabayan          : ”I still love you. Do you?
Iteung              : ”Yes, I do, my angel.
Kabayan          : ”If you permit me, would you like to make me as your husband?
Iteung              : ”I realy regret because I didn’t wait you. Maybe my life will always be happy                  like what I feel now.
Kabayan          : ”So, would you?
Iteung              : ”Yes, I would.J
            Kabayan can’t say anything. He became silent for a while, then became unconscious.
***The end***
*Ambu means Ibu or Mother

4 komentar:

  1. You make it all by yourself?
    How great! :3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. There are some ideas from my friends and correction from my teacher. I can't finished that without them.
      Thanks for your feedback Dea. 😉

      Hapus
  2. Ayu I hope you'll act perfectly in "Iteung and Kabayan" play.
    I imagine that you have to speak English with sunda accent XD but first, you have to learn Sundanese accent with me hahaaha

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I prefer to be the play director rather than the player, Deva.
      But, Sundanese accent is so interesting.
      Maybe you can teach me about it. 😄

      Hapus